I have one question and one question only!!!

I have one question and one question only!!!

Post by hounddo » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

where is PHONG???  www.phong.com is blank.  I need my daily dose of Phong.
Where has this kick ass site gone??

If anybody is aware of the new URL, pls email it to me.

TIA

I have one question and one question only!!!

Post by Vitor Lope » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I have been asking myself the same.... where the hell is Phong?

--
Cumprimentos,
           Vitor Lopes

Quote:> where is PHONG???  www.phong.com is blank.  I need my daily dose of Phong.
> Where has this kick ass site gone??

> If anybody is aware of the new URL, pls email it to me.

> TIA

I have one question and one question only!!!

Post by Evil » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Quote:>I have been asking myself the same.... where the hell is Phong?

Sing the Phong Song!

1. AVI: one question - one hint

Hi out there.

First of all my question.
Is there a possibility to put some AVI's - created from some thousands
renderd
picture from 3D-Studio and all AVI's together would build the whole
animation-scene
- to ONE AVI ?
Please no answers like: Just render to one AVI or create only one AVI.

To create real cool AVI's use the program called "BINK".
You must of course - before using BINK- have a AVI in a good quality
like created from single frames and using nearly no compression...

bye
conny

2. How to use JpegImage by using DBImage and TJpeg

3. AVI's on Mac?

4. ONE PC, ONE MAN, ONE MOVIE

5. oh fortuna quicktime film

6. Having multiple plots in one datafile different color

7. viewing pictures greater than 1 megapixel

8. Having multiple plots in one datafile different colors

9. one question about contour line

10. One Stupid Question.

11. One More Scanning Question

12. One more dumb question, please.