Help, Help please Help

Post by Marko Prijatel » Sat, 06 Nov 1999 04:00:00

PARADWIP, India (CNN) -- Hunger has sparked widespread looting in the
devastated Indian state of Orissa, where a deadly cyclone crashed ashore a
week ago killing hundreds and stranding millions with no access to medicine,
food or clean water.
 Sixty percent of the area affected by the cyclone was still inaccessible on
Friday -- half of the 15 million people in the storm's path still had
received no aid.

----
1 US Dollar is aprox. 400 Indian Rupies , and you can get abot 20 meals for
1  $US .

Contact Your Local Charity Organization, with a small amount, you can rescue
a lot of people.

1. PLEASE HELP HELP HELP PLEASE HELP

HELP!!!!

All of the sudden when trying to use my Kais power tools and Aldus
Gallery Effects on even the SMALLEST image it saya that It has
insufficent memory(RAM) to perform the operation. This started
happening all of the sudden with NO system changes made by myself.
I am running Photoshop 3.0.4 with win 95 and the updates to ensure
compatibility with 16 bit plugins. My Alien Skin filters seem to work
as do the Standard Photoshop filters

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!!!

Thanks in advance
Lenny Terenzi

2. Any new graphic engine structure?

3. *************Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help************ Hardware lockup

4. Splitting comp.graphics (do it!)

5. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

6. real mode drivers

7. Help help help.for newbie PLEASE

8. ...Dave Ferguson's Digital Gallery

9. Help me Help Me Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gifcon (please)

10. Help Please,,,,Please Help

11. PLEASE HELP ME -- Scratch Memory full -- PLEASE HELP!

12. Looking For Help....Please - please-help.doc [1/1]

13. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP