does anyone feel FW4 is the better web editor

does anyone feel FW4 is the better web editor

Post by Michae » Thu, 04 Oct 2001 05:27:05

I have been a PS user for about 5 years. I was just wondering where FW4
stands in comparison. It seems that it was designed primarily for web
graphics, and has more tools and functionality than PS which started and
remains the de facto print graphics program.

Any comments on this issue. I have always been impressed with Macromedia's
upgrades as they always seems to add many new and helpful features.

does anyone feel FW4 is the better web editor

Post by Laur » Thu, 04 Oct 2001 20:05:27

If I'm doing something for web only and I know it's going to stay web only,
I'll use Fireworks, particularly if I'm working at home on a slower machine.
Other than that, mainly use Illustrator, since a lot of my graphics start as
flyers, move to the web and end up on T-shirts, billboards and a lot of other
things.
I prefer the Adobe interface to Macromedia. It drives me nuts that bounding
boxes in Fireworks don't have midpoints.

http://www.atomicmotorspeedway.com

1. Hi, I am doing a paper on 3D-boards, and I am looking for definitions

Hi, I am doing a paper on 3D-boards, and I am looking for definitions
for the abilities of those cards, like:
AlphaBlending
Tri-liniear filtering,
TextureMapping,
And more of those 3D features, can anyone help me with these?

Thanx!
Nick.

2. need help with action/batch operation

3. Anyone feel like a challenge?

4. XLIB g. resolution (was TC++ graphics <> NO BGI's)

5. Am I doing this right?

6. Functions with histories

7. What am I doing wrong?

8. Job posting

9. Project getting underway, am I doing it right?

10. what am I doing wrong?