How do i merge the edges of a selection into another images

How do i merge the edges of a selection into another images

Post by N!New » Mon, 23 Apr 2001 17:13:59

i have a selection from one image placed into another image. please advise
me on the most effective way to get rid of the edges - how do i melt the
selction completely into the image without those edges standing out? have
tried matting command.
please help.
thanx

Post by janeecak » Mon, 23 Apr 2001 22:21:25

> i have a selection from one image placed into another image. please advise
> me on the most effective way to get rid of the edges - how do i melt the
> selction completely into the image without those edges standing out? have
> tried matting command.
> please help.
> thanx

Hi there nausher!
I have a tutorial that i wrote just for you! It is called
"Fading images into one" and you can find it at
http://www.myjanee.com/jnetuts.htm
Hope you have fun with it!
Always me, Janee

--
Please help your reader: bottom post!

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.
Small people always do that, but the really great make you
feel that you, too, can become great." -- Mark Twain

www.myjanee.com for Janee's Photoshop Tutorials, Photoshop Resource Links, PS Tips from the Newsgroups, and Janee's Art Challenge.
ICQ #63005204
My email addy is munged. Take out the trash before
responding.

How do i merge the edges of a selection into another images

Post by frank » Tue, 24 Apr 2001 21:09:40

use  feather under selection menu
Frank

--
http://www.frankgross.com/

> i have a selection from one image placed into another image. please advise
> me on the most effective way to get rid of the edges - how do i melt the
> selction completely into the image without those edges standing out? have
> tried matting command.
> please help.
> thanx

1. fuzzy edges where two graphics merge - help pls

I am trying to get several photos to go together like a collage and have
the joins of the photos to 'blur' together. Can anyone offer suggestions
on how to do this or direct me to a tutorial?

--
Jenny Brandis Meekatharra, Western Australia
Aussie and Kiwi Genealogy http://www.benet.net.au/~brandis/

2. Still Frame Capture Mpeg

3. Merging 2 quad edge structures

4. Hair Selection

5. Merge Multiple Edges?

6. how to draw a circle

7. Contract selection after doing Select All problem

8. GIF Animator - Help??

9. Selection - done on server or client?

10. It's done, done, done!

11. Smooth your ragged selection edges

12. Smoothing the edges of Selections...

13. Edges in a pasted selection