Colour values...

Post by Rasmus Jens » Fri, 13 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I'm not sure how to find a background color in, say, Claris Hoempage that
can match a color in a Photoshop picture. I'd like the picture to blend
into the backgroung on my homepage but colours in Claris Homepage are
defined the "#02ff28"-way (just an example). How do I translate e.g.
RGB-values from Photoshop into a HTML-compatible colour code?

The colour I'm after has the RGB-value as follows:
R=0, G=155, B=112.

CMYK-value is:
C=86%, M=2%, Y=71% and K=1%.

Please respond by email if you can help me.
Thanks.

CYA
Razz

Colour values...

Post by Maria Ana Montal » Fri, 13 Jun 1997 04:00:00

>I'm not sure how to find a background color in, say, Claris Hoempage that
>can match a color in a Photoshop picture. I'd like the picture to blend
>into the backgroung on my homepage but colours in Claris Homepage are
>defined the "#02ff28"-way (just an example). How do I translate e.g.
>RGB-values from Photoshop into a HTML-compatible colour code?

>The colour I'm after has the RGB-value as follows:
>R=0, G=155, B=112.

The HTML number is an RGB setting, in hex.  The 1st two digits
are the R component, etc.  So try #009b70 (that's a deep forest green).

Maria

Colour values...

Post by shom.. » Fri, 13 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Double click on the background color tool.  This will bring up a color
picker where you can enter the RGB values you want.

--
Bob
http://pages.prodigy.com/shomler/gallery.htm

1. Inverse of RGB Colour Value

Hi,

 I'm trying to find the inverse RGB value of a
 given RGB colour, where 'inverse' is the same
 with the colour that inverse masks (like in
 DrawMode) give.
 However, I haven't manage to find any Win32
 or custom function (algorithm) that gives me
 that inverse value.
 I'm not drawing with GDI; I would just like
 the value in a long variable.

 Does anyone have any ideas?

 TIA,
 Stratos

2. OpenGL and X-Windows just doesn't work!!!

3. rgb values for skin colour ?

4. motion control and inverse kinematics

5. determining colour shade from rgb values.

6. RFD: rec.games.programmer.* reorganization

7. colour scheme names and RGB values

8. something cool

9. Problem with alpha values stores in colour buffer.

10. colour according to value

11. Colour patch values for Epson Stylus Colour 500 Printer ?

12. actual depth values from pick/z-buffer depth values

13. How to cinvert RGB values into a single grayscale value