Batch conversion question

Post by Marc Koeni » Thu, 20 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I have Photoshop 5.02. I have about 100 "psd" format images that I want
to change with respect to there size, resolution and file format (jpg).
I want to change them all to the same parameters. I don't want to do
this 100 times. Is there a way to do this in PS for all one hundred (or
several) all at once? If not, is there a freeware or a shareware program
that will do this? Thank you very much.
Marc Koenig

1. Batch Conversion Question

Hello all,

In my attempt to convert a picture tube to gif format, I continue to get a
message telling me that the output file is read only (no matter what folder
I attempt to make the output folder).  I certainly have no wish to change
everything in C:\ whatever from read-only attribute.

Any suggestions?   My task is to make a sparkle tube into a gif file (and
hopefully transparent) in order to use on a Web site I am building.  If
there is a more direct route to get there I certainly would appreciate any
knowledge.

Thank you.

Tom

2. Inventor: FaceSet vs. LineSet and other matters...

3. ViewKit window realization

4. Batch conversion question

5. Graphic Board Error?

6. Converting .TGA to .PICT (batch conversion question)

7. Povray

8. Batch conversion question

9. Batch conversion true color PCX to greyscale

10. Command Line Batch Conversion in Windows

11. Batch File Format Conversion

12. CMP LEAD graphics batch conversion