Automation of file save...

Post by Fran » Sun, 13 Mar 2011 00:00:05

Hi freinds

For my webshop (cosmetics) I need to prepare hundreds of .png's with
the different coulours. I have created a basic "empty" box (f.e. a
lipstick, a foundation box) and many layers with the different
colours, which are filling the empty boxes. So I can switch the layers
on and off and get the different variations.

But I have to save for every colour a .png file and this is more than
annoying. So I switch the layer, get Save as from the menu and
put .png as file type and f.e. "lipstick_*.png" as file name. Very
boring, if have this to do for hundreds of products.

Any idea how to make this easier, faster, less boring.

Photoshop CS5

Thanks

Franz

-----

1. Help with save for web automation

I am trying to run a batch command on the save for web option.
I have recorded the action ok.But when I run the automation I keep
getting the message "the target file already exists, do you want to
replace it" I have to click yes to each one, this defeats using
automation.
I have told the batch options to save in a different folder from the
source. I would be very greateful for any help.
Tony
By the way I am using ps6, but tried oit on 5 with the same result

2. dongle remover software

3. File info automation

4. Filtering blacks in POV...

5. HTM files: Can graphics be saved *in* file?

6. scaning information

7. Win98: save turns JPEG file to ART file ?

8. kernel.dll problem

9. File permission errors when saving file in PS 5.5

10. Load BMP file, Save as JPG file.

11. how can i read an emf-file from clipboard and save it as a file