Auto-Update setting not working PS6 IR3

Post by Ian Firt » Wed, 15 Nov 2000 16:51:28

I have 'auto-update files' disabled in both PS6 and IR3, yet whenever I
work between them, they always pause, and "send updates to application".

I don't want this.
I do a lot of experimentation, and would rather not let ImageReady embed
all of its rollover and animation information in my master PSD files.

As it stands now, I have to make a disposable copy of all my files, and
work with them.

Is there a workaround for this bug ?

--
Regards,
Ian Firth

Auto-Update setting not working PS6 IR3

Post by Joerg Wagne » Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:49:07

Got the same problem.
I also hate the auto updating. It slows down my work process.

J?rg.

Quote:> I have 'auto-update files' disabled in both PS6 and IR3, yet whenever I

Post by Chris C » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> I have 'auto-update files' disabled in both PS6 and IR3, yet whenever I
> work between them, they always pause, and "send updates to application".

"Auto Update" only applies to working with other programs.
Photoshop and ImageReady are more tightly coupled than that.
But they only do the updates when the user has paused (ie: when idle).

Chris

1. PS6 / IR3

Hello,

I prepared a navigation bar in ps and switched to
IR to do the mouse-over effects.
Worked just fine. Later I decided to change the
layer-effects and did the changes in PS.
After switching to IR the old effects of the layers came
up and not the new ones.
Saving the file with another name in PS or
copying and renaming the file does not help.

Obviously IR  always remembers the first settings, where
are they saved, how can I delete them?

Frank

2. OPENGL and lightwvae

3. PS6/IR3 for web?

4. looking for 3DS/DXF model , Human (Head)

5. Auto Roll Up not working

6. Hardware acceleration

7. PS6: Sets inside sets?

8. JASC MediaCtr Problem on Mulltiple File Selection

9. gamma setting not working

10. Automatic Updates not working

11. How can I reduce the margin -- set [lrtb]margin does not work

12. 'set terminal pbm' not working

13. Auto-straighten in PS6?