Need upgrade from 3.0 to 3.05 for Windows

Need upgrade from 3.0 to 3.05 for Windows

Post by Mike » Fri, 20 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hi I currently have Photoshop3.0 for windows and I noticed I cannot
create a89gif's.  I Understand I need to uptain an upgrade to 3.05.  I
have already checked the Adobe home page, but it only has an upgrade
from 3.02 to 3.05.  Can any one please help.
Thanks,
Mike

1. Upgrade 3.0 to 3.05

Please help!

I am using a german PS 3.0 with Windows 3.11 for 2 years.
It works quite nice, but now I have switched to Win95.
But what a mess: PS is crashing very often.
I was told to update to version 3.05.
But today ADOBE does not support versions <4.x.
Neither on the ADOBE ftp-server in USA nor anywhereelse
in Germany a download-patch is available.
ADOBE offered me a very expensive (600DM) upgrade to 4.0 or
to go to my favourite software-shop and buy the 3.05-update there.
But I can't find any shop that sells this patch.
Where can I get one?
Any hints are welcome.

Roland Wittsiepe, Germany

2. Maya review and interview