Help:Lost toolbar

Post by news.bellatlantic.ne » Tue, 02 Jul 2002 01:15:31

I am in dire need of help. I have been using Photoshop 5.5 and have
misplaced my toolbar. When I go to the Window menu the choice there is Hide
Tools, so obviously it is open, but nowhere to be seen on my screen, does
anyone have any ideas for me to get it back?

Thanks for any help you can give.
Monica

Help:Lost toolbar

Post by Daryl Pritchar » Tue, 02 Jul 2002 04:11:27

Hello Monica,

One or both of two things may have happened...your toolbox may be minimized
and/or hidden behind other palettes.  If you perform the Reset Palettes
command from the Window menu, that should restore the toolbox to a visible
default location.

Regards,

Daryl

Quote:> I am in dire need of help. I have been using Photoshop 5.5 and have
> misplaced my toolbar. When I go to the Window menu the choice there is
Hide
> Tools, so obviously it is open, but nowhere to be seen on my screen, does
> anyone have any ideas for me to get it back?

> Thanks for any help you can give.
> Monica

1. Help! Lost toolbars and tool pallets

I had just viewed some .tub files and lost all the tool bar icons and
tool pallets.

The tool pallets outline were there but no icons.

After restarting PSP6 (final version) the tool pallets came back but
the tool bar still gone.  I can do file|preferences|customize toolbar
showing nothing but spacers  and recreate  but they all disappeared.
Any ideas?

2. Character Studio -> Acclaim or Wavefront

3. Help Lost My Toolbar ?

4. Help ! I need a 3ds wireframe of a Ocean Liner/Cruiser

5. Lost toolbars in PaintShop Pro

6. Hard Drive - Network Render

7. lost my toolbar in Modeler 7

8. Good PC Animation product-Read This Pleze

9. grabbing full screen, losing the damn toolbar

10. Lost toolbars

11. help i can't find my one toolbar

12. psp toolbar icons HELP

13. Toolbar..Help