Recommendations for a good instruction book for a PS CS Newbie

Recommendations for a good instruction book for a PS CS Newbie

Post by John » Fri, 08 Oct 2004 15:14:33

Could you please recomend a good instruction book for someone in the
UK starting out using Photoshop  CS which gives examples as to how to
do use PS  CS

Post by John McWilliam » Sat, 09 Oct 2004 00:46:48

> Could you please recomend a good instruction book for someone in the
> UK starting out using Photoshop  CS which gives examples as to how to
> do use PS  CS

John-

find out how to download more headers and search through this NG. It's
been discussed several times in the last week or two.

--
John McWilliams

Post by Hecat » Sat, 09 Oct 2004 09:14:16

>Could you please recomend a good instruction book for someone in the
>UK starting out using Photoshop  CS which gives examples as to how to
>do use PS  CS

Yet again...
PS CS Artistry by Haynes and Crumpler. Good price at Amazon.co.uk

 --

Hecate - The Real One

veni, vidi, reliqui

Post by Hun » Sat, 09 Oct 2004 11:34:17

>> Could you please recomend a good instruction book for someone in the
>> UK starting out using Photoshop  CS which gives examples as to how to
>> do use PS  CS

>John-

>find out how to download more headers and search through this NG. It's
>been discussed several times in the last week or two.

>--
>John McWilliams

Yes, a search of www.groups.google.com should yield a ton of recs. Limit your
search to this and alt....photoshop, and you should have more than Amazon can
ship in a week. All come with the recs of the posters to the fif*, or so,
threads on the same thing. Most have details of why they liked a particular
book.

Hunt

1. Best PS Newbie Instruction?

I'm an oil/canvas artist who has acquired PS 6.0 (legimitately) and have
discoverd that I'm in 'way over my head . . . but determined.  What do
you all believe to be the best of the instructional programs or schools
(up to a couple of weeks)?

Thank you

2. Morph Gizmo and Metamation:

3. Best PSP6 book for a newbie recommendation please

4. Illustrator 8 help

5. Pen tool - Phootoshop CS CS2 - book recommendations

6. Working Meta-Ball renderer

7. Book Recommendations for CS/CS2

8. Need CS Book Recommendations

9. What 3DS Instruction book is best?

10. Suggestion for a better Instruction book?

11. Any Good Max Instruction Books?

12. Advice on good Max instruction book