i need on how to make see threw pics

Post by Xxl3ouTx » Mon, 19 Oct 1998 04:00:00

ok heres what i need to know how to make pictures See threw cause i like copy a
pic an then i paste it on to an other pic an i make it see threw but when i
make it see threw it like shows the border of the pic i copyed an pasted on to
an other pic How do i not have it to where it doesnt show the border if you can

i need on how to make see threw pics

Post by Wes » Mon, 19 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Is the picture that you added the same size and resolution as the one you
added it to? Check this out.

Post by Midnight Ride » Mon, 19 Oct 1998 04:00:00

> ok heres what i need to know how to make pictures See threw cause i
> like copy a... <snip>

Isupposesomeoneheremightbeabletohelpyououtifitwereatallclearwhatexactlyitisyou'retryingtoask.

--
MR

-]011001100110[-

How is it that "Getting your Shit together" is a solution but
having your shit separated is not considered a problem?

i need on how to make see threw pics

Post by Jim » Mon, 19 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Print out the image, look at it, and toss it out the window -- you'll
then have a see threw picture.

>ok heres what i need to know how to make pictures See threw cause i like copy a
>pic an then i paste it on to an other pic an i make it see threw but when i
>make it see threw it like shows the border of the pic i copyed an pasted on to
>an other pic How do i not have it to where it doesnt show the border if you can

I got one them stupid * in my name
Jim Kajpust - Personal Freedoms - Michigan
http://www.concentric.net/~jkajpust

i need on how to make see threw pics

Post by aardvar » Tue, 20 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Who: Xxl3ouTxiT
Where: comp.graphics.apps.photoshop
When: 18 Oct 1998 07:31:17 GMT

|ok heres what i need to know how to make pictures See threw cause i like copy a
|pic an then i paste it on to an other pic an i make it see threw but when i
|make it see threw it like shows the border of the pic i copyed an pasted on to
|an other pic How do i not have it to where it doesnt show the border if you can

Could we please have some coherency?

buy it. You obviously don't have a manual.

-aardvarko
aardvarko at geocities dot com

i need on how to make see threw pics

Post by Emil Ko » Wed, 21 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Try "see through". Otherwise the funny guys on the list will mess up
usenet with their useless posts.
Regards, emil

Post by Jerry Kinda » Wed, 21 Oct 1998 04:00:00

> Who: Xxl3ouTxiT
> Where: comp.graphics.apps.photoshop
> When: 18 Oct 1998 07:31:17 GMT

> |ok heres what i need to know how to make pictures See threw cause i
like copy a
> |pic an then i paste it on to an other pic an i make it see threw but when i
> |make it see threw it like shows the border of the pic i copyed an
pasted on to
> |an other pic How do i not have it to where it doesnt show the border if
you can

> Could we please have some coherency?

> buy it. You obviously don't have a manual.

This is obviously a troll.  "see threw"?  Nobody makes that mistake.

--

Manual Labor    http://www.manual.com             Web Design, etc.

A makeover for your Mac every week.     http://www.manual.com/tss/

Post by Midnight Ride » Wed, 21 Oct 1998 04:00:00

> Try "see through". Otherwise the funny guys on the list will mess up
> usenet with their useless posts.
> Regards, emil

Then the whiners clutter it up even more with their incessant wailing.

--
MR

-]011001100110[-

How is it that "Getting your Shit together" is a solution but
having your shit separated is not considered a problem?

i need on how to make see threw pics

Post by aardvar » Thu, 22 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Who: Jerry Kindall
Where: comp.graphics.apps.photoshop
When: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 14:12:12 -0400

|> |pic an then i paste it on to an other pic an i make it see threw but when i
|> |make it see threw it like shows the border of the pic i copyed an
|pasted on to
|> |an other pic How do i not have it to where it doesnt show the border if

|> Could we please have some coherency?

|This is obviously a troll.  "see threw"?  Nobody makes that mistake.

Trolls are generally about controversial subjects... methinkest it's
more likely that the original poster is 8-9 years old, English isn't
their first language, or they're dyslexic...

Post by Larry Jaqu » Fri, 23 Oct 1998 04:00:00

>This is obviously a troll.  "see threw"?  Nobody makes that mistake.

You haven't been talking to the output from American schools lately,
have you? Some are lucky to avoid misspelling three-letter words.
It's both appalling and scary! I doubt that some could even READ
the Adobe manual for Photoshop. It's beyond 3rd grade level. :(

 --This post conscientiously crafted from 100% Recycled Pixels.--
http://diversify.com/ljaques/  Graphic Design for Print & the Web

Post by Emil Ko » Thu, 29 Oct 1998 04:00:00

>Then the whiners clutter it up even more with their incessant wailing.

As you can see...
Regards, emil

1. Throwing exceptions makes my graphic routune work wrong?

Hi,

In my application I used Throw Exceptyon("") to generate exceptions.
The interesting thing is that when an exeception is thrown,
my application's canvas drawing code starts to work wrong.
It doesn't matter where the exception is thrown. It can be a borland library
exception
or my user defined exception. I just made a button which just throws
exception but nothing else
makes the same thing. Caching the exception by try-cache does not change
anything.

My graphic routune is changed as follows:

The scaling factor differs undeterministically.
When I debug the code, I found out that matematical computations are
performed wrong.
for example
    float a = b + c;
code computes wrong values: From the debug window I am looking at the result
of "b+c".
But when the line is executed, variable "a" contains something else which is
near to the actual result of "b+c", but not the same.
The code works just fine until the exception is thrown.

Cagatay Undeger

2. Camera coordinates

3. need to create a sun that throws light for my solar system

4. How do you remove backgrounds

5. Question about making an animation file from pics...

6. Water???

7. Making changes to group of pics (batch, but not conversion)

8. MAKING TABLOID-STYLE PICS?

9. Making 3D pics (red & Green glasses)

10. making a 360 panorama with pics