question, question, question

Post by dank » Fri, 23 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Please help me!! I was wondering where to get a demo version of
something like photoshop, (Ineed the web site where to locate this).
Also I was wondering...I have some scans of pictures they came out as
5-10k tiffs of course they are the size of a dime and when you enlarge
them in vueprint the pixles get huge, can one of these photoshop type
programs fix this......

thank you very much!!!

dan

1. Questions, questions, questions.

O.K. Since the 4014 is most likely a flop, I have one more question.
Does anyone know if they make graphic cards for vt100 terminals.
If so, how much do they go for, and where could I find one.
Vt100's are in vast supply around here, and although it is no VT240,
it will have to do.
Thanks.
-Gladiator

2. Max 2.5 book?

3. Questions, questions, questions

4. Quality Question

5. questions questions questions!

6. Need Help w/ Computer Graphics??? Check this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Renderfarm question - DVD question - Connection question

8. im a max user but i would like to move over to lightwave

9. Questions...Questions..

10. Questions...Questions...

11. Question for UMAX Vista S-12 scanner users [SCSI-2 question]

12. A question about asking questions <g>

13. gradient question and a color question