Have any of you done embroidery?

Post by Tom Thom » Wed, 24 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>I'm wondering if anyone has found a method/website/plugin that would
>allow me to take a logo and simulate it being sewn or embroidered.

A * method:  Try the "Texturizer" filter and apply one of the
"Weave" textures.  As I recall, the one called "Weave4" gives the
appearance of small, closely spaced stitches.  You may have to play
around with the sliders and the "Invert" switch to get something close
to what you want.
------------------------------
Tom

Unsolicited adverti*ts cheerfully ignored.

Post by Powell Hargra » Wed, 24 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>I'm wondering if anyone has found a method/website/plugin that would
>allow me to take a logo and simulate it being sewn or embroidered.

I had a program a while ago which would convert a bitmap graphic to a
cross-stitch pattern.  Worked fairly well.  I can't remember name or
where I downloaded it.  Do a search on cross-stitch.  There is at
least one news group on this topic.

HTH
  Powell Hargrave             Digital Camera photo page at:
 Remove NOSPAM to reply.   http://www.mala.bc.ca/~nag/photos.htm

Post by Glars At Wor » Thu, 25 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I'm wondering if anyone has found a method/website/plugin that would
allow me to take a logo and simulate it being sewn or embroidered.

Many thanks

Glars

Have any of you done embroidery?

Post by northlit » Mon, 01 Mar 1999 04:00:00

I saw a photoshop action called Baseball Cap that did just that..it was on
Action Exchange http://www.actionxchange.com/   I believe