Tool box selection - turn off selection im PSE 2.0

Tool box selection - turn off selection im PSE 2.0

Post by Conrad Weil » Thu, 08 May 2003 11:26:39

Hi,

After having selected and used a tool from the toolbox - is there any way to
turn the tool selection off while keeping the toolbox open in PSE 2.0?

TIA,

Conrad

Conrad Weiler
Camp Sherman, Oregon

Tool box selection - turn off selection im PSE 2.0

Post by Taci » Thu, 08 May 2003 22:30:28

Quote:>After having selected and used a tool from the toolbox - is there any way
>to turn the tool selection off while keeping the toolbox open in PSE 2.0?

Select a different tool?

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to accomplish here...
--
Rude T-shirts for a rude age: http://www.villaintees.com
Art, literature, shareware, kink, and more:

Tool box selection - turn off selection im PSE 2.0

Post by Conrad Weil » Sat, 10 May 2003 01:22:37

Quote:>Select a different tool?

>I'm not quite sure what you are trying to accomplish here...

Is there any way to have the tool box open without any tool selected?

I couldn't find any way and wondered if I missed something.

Best,

Conrad
Conrad Weiler
Camp Sherman, Oregon