AD: Are You MacTalented? Find Insanely Great Jobs!

AD: Are You MacTalented? Find Insanely Great Jobs!

Post by Doug Nob » Fri, 12 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Forgive the intrusion. I want to let you know about a new service that can
help Graphics Professionals find Mac employment.

MacTalent is a growing database of 900+ people with Macintosh expertise
who are interested in finding part-time, full-time, contract or *
work. Potential employers search the site for FREE to locate people with
the right skill set for the job, and contact them directly via email.
MacTalent's databased skills include Programming, Engineering, Graphic
Design, Internet, Office skills, Database design and more. MacTalent also
accepts job postings for Macintosh related positions.

When you join MacTalent, you can expect employers and recruiters to
contact you with job opportunities. And best of all, MacTalent costs just
$49 for a six month membership. One job will pay for the membership fee in
the first day!

We offer a 30 day money back guarantee, and I have personally heard from
11 people in the last two weeks who have been contacted by potential
employers and/or received job offers.

It works!

Check us out at http://www.veryComputer.com/

--
Doug Noble

Online Employment Registry for Macintosh Professionals
Over 900 members and growing daily!

Post by MacTale » Sun, 14 Sep 1997 04:00:00

> "Intrusion" is about right, though, in a discussion newsgroup... even if
> you've at least started tagging these as the "AD"s that they are.
> Especially since what you're really selling here is only a "listing" on a
> web site that may or may not produce any work whatsoever. So far, you
> haven't been able to show much concrete results to back up that wild
> Subject line claim.

I appreciate that some of you might not like this type of ad. But I'm only
posting to a very few newsgroups that might have "lurkers" interested in
getting a better job, making a bit more money, and /or having more job
satisfaction. And I beleive that the subject matter is of genuine interest
to many in this newsgroup. While we make no guarantees about finding jobs,
it IS working. If you would care to visit our website, oh guardian of the
Internet, you would see some of the genuine testimonials from people who
have been contacted by employers searching MacTalent, and from several who
have received employment. One guy (a friend of mine) told me he'd made
$1000 last wee from being found in MacTalent, making the $49 fee for a
six-month listing well worth it. We are NOT recruiters and we are NOT a
temp agency. We don't get a cut or percentage (or ANY fee at all) if
someone gets a job. We are more the equivalent of "jobs wanted" ads, which
cost an arm and a leg to place in just one local newspaper. Plus, we are
focussed exclusively on Macintosh professionals, so we cut the clutter of
the big resume boards. And virtually every dime I've received from people
listing on the service has been put back into advertising to make sure
employers know about the site. So, Virtualoso, don't knock it till you
know ALL the facts.

--
Doug Noble

Online Employment Registry for Macintosh Professionals
Over 900 members and growing daily!

1. AD: Are You MacTalented? Find Insanely Great Jobs!

Forgive the intrusion. I want to let you know about a new service that can
help Graphics Professionals find Mac employment.

MacTalent is a growing database of 900+ people with Macintosh expertise
who are interested in finding part-time, full-time, contract or freelance

Check us out at http://www.mactalent.com

--
Doug Noble

Online Employment Registry for Macintosh Professionals
Over 900 members and growing daily!

2. Has anyone used Magpie?

3. FS: 3D Animation Software

4. AD: There's only one way to find jobs on the net

5. Field interlacing utility?

6. Insanely Great Henry Artist Wanted

7. Warps: an insanely great concept!

8. kinda OT: GREAT CGI on TV ad