acrobat .pdf files

Post by Euan » Sat, 01 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Could anyone please tell me if it is possible to create pdf files with
Photoshop 5 with text embedded.  i.e. text isn't stored as a picture, but
actual text.  (font embeding).
Thank you

acrobat .pdf files

Post by Taci » Sat, 01 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>Could anyone please tell me if it is possible to create pdf files with
>Photoshop 5 with text embedded.  i.e. text isn't stored as a picture, but
>actual text.  (font embeding).

Not with Photoshop. Photoshop can't create any kind of file with text as text
rather than as a graphic.

You will need a PDF creation program (eg, Acrobat Exchange) to do what you
want.

------
Onyx, the game of * exploration; Xero, the industrial magazine
of art, fiction and photography; and online photo gallery--all at
http://www.veryComputer.com/