lookig for links

Post by Bobb » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

anyone has some good photoshop links with tutorials?

lookig for links

Post by Sean Monteverd » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

PS Workshop :: Photoshop Tutorial Database
http://rainworld.com/oe_99/forge/ps_tut/

Over 500 individual tutorials linked!

/sean

Quote:> anyone has some good photoshop links with tutorials?

lookig for links

Post by Trevor Morri » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

http://user.fundy.net/morris/redirect.html?links.html

--
Cheers,

http://user.fundy.net/morris/

Quote:> anyone has some good photoshop links with tutorials?

1. lookig for usable 3d software

Hi there,
I watched somebody working in 3DMAX (I was allowed to try it too) and I'm
was enthusiastic of the simple use of this program (for simple models) but I
cannot afford 3DMAX. Is there any usable software available that nearly
comes to the simplicity of this program?
The mainproblem is the cost.
I tried COREL DREAM 3D; MicrografX Simply 3D; POV Ray and I was unable to
create fastidious models with them because this software isn't as easy to
use as 3DMAX (at least by myself).
May anybody giving a help?

sicerely
Michael

2. Displaying Superquadrics

3. need links/links exchange

4. Corel Draw 8 - Color Management

5. POST your GRAPHICS web site LINK for FREE-Link Never Expires

6. Light from a fire...

7. Free Links to Animation and Graphics Links

8. Free Links to Animation and Graphics Links 0307