Digital image file to slide/negative output

Digital image file to slide/negative output

Post by C.H.Li » Sat, 05 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hi all,

Accura Digital Imaging is a service bureau that provide 35mm slide and
negative output service. We accept most file formats, with no minimum
charge and a special rate for digital camera users.

Please visit us at:

http://www.glink.net.hk/~accura

Regards,
C.H.Ling

1. Digital image file to slide/negative output

Hi all,

Accura Digital Imaging is a service bureau that provide 35mm slide and
negative output service. We accept most file formats, with no minimum
charge and a special rate for digital camera users.

Please visit us at:

http://www.glink.net.hk/~accura

Regards,
C.H.Ling

2. >PC or MAC for digital imaging ?<

3. Computer file to slide/negative output

4. Plugins

5. Having a lot of trouble getting Gamma Correction right...

6. OpenGL Callback Functions

7. OT: Slide output from digital files?

8. Slide/Negative Output service

9. Slide/Negative Output/Scanning Service