WWW art page (I'm new at this) forgotten URL

WWW art page (I'm new at this) forgotten URL

Post by James Hastings-Tr » Tue, 21 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Quote:>www.altech.ccinet.ab.ca/rjones/rjones.htm

Flashing type on Web pages is really annoying... :)

James Hastings-Trew
System Administrator
Mister Print Productions Ltd., Saskatoon, SK, Canada

1. WWW art page (I'm new at this) forgotten URL

Flashing type on Web pages is really annoying... :)

James Hastings-Trew
System Administrator
Mister Print Productions Ltd., Saskatoon, SK, Canada

2. ref:3d compnat looking for investers/partners

3. "Random" compression

4. capture screen image of PageMaker 6.0

5. New PSP URL site - was my mega art url list

6. FOSI's appz page - URL'z