Adding comments...Mac-related...

Post by RH » Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:50:08

In JPEGView 3.3.1, one can see the "comments" of a JPG file. A small Comments
window shows up if there are any comments/info added to the JPG file. Comments
like a copyright notice, creator of the JPG, etc., and sometimes I see some
saying "Created on Photoshop x.x". OK, my question is...How do you do that in PS
6.0.1 or IR 3.0.1 so that when you create a JPG, you can see those comments in
JPEGView? I have already tried the "File Info..." under the File menu, and
filled in every field, but nothing shows up in that comments window in JPEGView.
Am I missing something, or is it not possible?

Thanks.

--->Robert

8-)

1. Looking for any Apple related commercials to add to my collection

Hi People, I'm looking for any Apple related commercials to jazz up my
collection..

So far this is what I have:

1984 (the 1st Mac Commercial)
Apple BMW
Macintosh Jr. (by Saturday Night Live)

The one that I'm especially looking for is the PostIt commercial done by
Saturday Night Live, a parody of the Apple Newton.  If you have any, or
know where to find them I'd appreciate it if you can drop me a note.

- Wayne

2. OpenGL/Task manager crash

3. add comment to jpeg

4. HELP Converting WMF to PICT

5. Added an image to the website, comments please?

6. How to obtain pointer on bitmap-data?

7. Adding comments to Ri*() calls

8. Adding comments to JPEGS

9. i860 based 3d add-in boards: Your comments requested

10. How to add/edit comments in raster files?

11. How to add comments to GIF89a images?

12. How to add comments to GIF89a images !