Different DesktopColor after install on WinXP

Different DesktopColor after install on WinXP

Post by Andreas Mue » Tue, 01 Oct 2002 21:01:45

Hello at all,
I`ll hope i`m right here; after i have installed Photoshop 7.0 my
WindowsXP-Desktop looks very green, if I reinstall, the desktop get`s its
normal color. Does someone know about this problem?

--
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
and I'm not sure about the former.

Different DesktopColor after install on WinXP

Post by Taci » Wed, 02 Oct 2002 00:32:27

Quote:>I`ll hope i`m right here; after i have installed Photoshop 7.0 my
>WindowsXP-Desktop looks very green, if I reinstall, the desktop get`s its
>normal color. Does someone know about this problem?

Your system was not properly calibrated. Run Adobe Gammaagain.

--
"Quand la morale triomphe, il se passe des choses tres vilaines."
Literature. Art. Photography. Forums. Shareware. Kink. Sex.

Different DesktopColor after install on WinXP

Post by AArDvar » Wed, 02 Oct 2002 05:53:23

You have to learn color management.

| Hello at all,
| I`ll hope i`m right here; after i have installed Photoshop 7.0 my
| WindowsXP-Desktop looks very green, if I reinstall, the desktop get`s its
| normal color. Does someone know about this problem?
|
| --
| Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
| and I'm not sure about the former.
| [By Albert Einstein]

1. can't install CDW10 on WinXP

Hi!

At some point of installation (file copying) I'm still getting this message:
"Problem 1933: Windows installer cannot update one or more Windows protected
files." and that's the end of the story;((( I've switched the System Restore
option to OFF (some people recommended me to do so) but it didn't help.

Any hints will be appreciated!

Marek

2. Special testing scenes

3. Installing R8 XL under WinXP

4. Beautiful Images.

5. different fluids - different colours

6. Need Help with Material Editor.

7. GIFs - different outcomes on CS on different machines

8. Different Versions and Different Platforms

9. Animated Gif appears different on different sites

10. different fluids - different colours

11. Same scene renders different colours on two different PC

12. Drawing different line types at different line width