Need Help Creating A Logo

Post by kiran bhivgad » Thu, 10 Feb 2011 06:55:50

I am an amateur at photoshop. I want to create a logo like this :
http://www.malt-o-meal.com/images/products/cold-cereals/crispy-rice.jpg
How to go about it ?

Need Help Creating A Logo

Post by Oneill Produc » Fri, 11 Feb 2011 20:20:43

On 2011-02-08 19:55:50 -0200, kiran bhivgade said:

Quote:> I am an amateur at photoshop. I want to create a logo like this :
> http://www.malt-o-meal.com/images/products/cold-cereals/crispy-rice.jpg
> How to go about it ?

Check out these websites... There are pleanty tuts about logos:

http://psd.tutsplus.com/
http://wegraphics.net/
http://vector.tutsplus.com/
http://veerle-v2.duoh.com/
http://dezignus.com/category/vector/
http://www.vectordiary.com/
http://www.tutoriaisphotoshop.net/

1. HELP: Need logo created for Web Forum

I am asking for anyone's help that may have a bit of spare time to throw
together a logo for my Web Forum.

The logo would be something to resemble the SAP logo which can be found at
http://www.sap.com and have the following wording in it:

The SAP Knowledge Shack

The web forum address is:

http://box.thecrazed.com/~sapbrains/vbulletin

It will be getting it's own domain name in the very near future as well.

I am in the config process and also need an icon to replace the APPLE icons
you will see on the forum home page.
If anyone has the time, I could try and do seomthing in trade for your time.
I would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks a lot

2. Color distance

3. I need help creating a fiery logo

4. === Graphics Contest for FREE Tickets ===

5. Please help a novice create 3-D logo (using POVRay)

6. Flickering polys but NO non-planars

7. Help to Create a 3D animated Logo

8. ATN files ?

9. Help creating logos