shear disabled on cs4

Post by Jean » Mon, 29 Nov 2010 07:06:20

Hi all,

I'm using CS4 (version 11.0) and wanted to use the
filter>distort>shear function but this one is disabled no matter what
I tried. I followed step by step a tutorial on youtube without any
problem up to this point. I bought the standard CS4 is think that it
may be the issue here. Does anyone knows why I can't access shear.
Thanks a lot

Jean

shear disabled on cs4

Post by Philo » Mon, 29 Nov 2010 22:24:54

In article

> Hi all,

> I'm using CS4 (version 11.0) and wanted to use the
> filter>distort>shear function but this one is disabled no matter what
> I tried. I followed step by step a tutorial on youtube without any
> problem up to this point. I bought the standard CS4 is think that it
> may be the issue here. Does anyone knows why I can't access shear.
> Thanks a lot

> Jean

works for me, Photoshop 11.0.4

1. Editng PDF in PS CS4?

I have a grayscale scan in PDF format that needs a bit of adjustment to the
contrast & brightness.

I open the PDF in PS and see that it treats each page as a separate file.
When I go to save the file, I see I have to do 100 separate saves.

Is there a way to save the file in its entirety (other than Print > Save As
PDF). I mean, I'd like to save the entire file as I edit it to protect
against power outages, etc.

Also, I want to make the same brightness and contrast changes (identical
values) to all the pages. How can I automate this such that I can do it once
for the whole file (or at least make a simple key press automation for each
page)?

Thanks.

2. D3DXSaveSurfaceToFile problem with JPG and PNG

3. Price of CS4 (not extended)???

4. Corel 10 Sp2

5. CS4 transition problem

6. OT: Sign Xena Petition Nov. 1

7. CS4 14Bit

8. Video filtering and compositing in PS CS4

9. CS4: What annoys you?

10. CS4 activation

11. problem with printing from cs4