Beginner Question

Post by Ryan McCammo » Wed, 03 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I am just beginning to learn Photoshop 5 and was wondering if anyone had
some links to good tutorials and starting off places and also any advice on
how to become experienced in Photoshop.

Thanks
Ryan

Beginner Question

Post by Barry Houlehe » Fri, 05 Feb 1999 04:00:00

> I am just beginning to learn Photoshop 5 and was wondering if anyone had
> some links to good tutorials and starting off places and also any advice on
> how to become experienced in Photoshop.

> ...I heartily recommend you use the photoshop book in the Visual Quick Start
> series. (The series covers several different applications.) It's the most
> clear and easy to follow of any tutorial I've seen. You should be able to
> find it at most bookstores.

1. beginners beginner question

hi,

When I try to run the Dircet 3D tutorials . I get an error that some .h
files can't be found. These .h files are the ones of directX.
How do I have to tell the compiler where those files can be found?

kind regards
Stijn Goris

2. Lightflow

3. FreeHand Beginner Question

4. looking for ACM papers

5. beginners question,, animation with POV-Ray

6. Algorithm to create thumbnails..

7. really stupid beginner questions.

8. Anims and Images

9. Beginner Question: Fading Background

10. POV-ray beginner question

11. Beginner Question - How to extrude a polygon?

12. Some beginners questions

13. Beginner question: Bump mapping rotation control ?