PS Filter or External Filter?

Post by Rob » Wed, 15 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hello PS users,

Here is the Prob. I would like to make an effect like this one
(www.liquidabyss.com/new/buzz.html) If you take a look at the
bubble/Halftone effect. Now I know PS can do this effect. But what are
the steps. And If you want to use complicated shapes like an eye or a
mouse do u have to make them into brushes before u can do the halftone
effect? If you could direct me to a site that has a tutorial that would
be highly appreciated.  Also if there is a plug-in out there that can do
the same thing but faster and better. Who makes it and what the name of
it. Thank you all for your help and thank you for your time ?

Sincerely,
Rob Burton

PS Filter or External Filter?

Post by grasshoppe » Wed, 15 Mar 2000 04:00:00

if you play around with - filter > pixelate > color halftone
you should be able to come up with something that you like.

Check out designsbymark.com - techno text tutorial and techno dots
tutorial