Image Correction Sites

Post by Bx39cr » Wed, 16 Jul 1997 04:00:00

  Which Photoshop web sites deal specifically with image correction and
photo retouching?

    Tom

1. TypeStyler 3 Beta Site Correction

Hi,

If you've tried to get to the TypeStyler 3 web site in the last few days
you found that our normal URL <http://www.typestyler.com> doesn't
currently work. The internet provider that was hosting our site changed
ownership last week and in the process broke our URL. We've found a new
host but it will be 2 weeks before it can be accessed as
"www.typestyler.com" again.

In the meantime, anyone needing technical support or wishing to download
the latest TypeStyler 3 beta can access our site by using this direct URL:
<http://207.201.171.156/>.

My apologies for any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused you.

Ken Stillman
Strider Software

2. Is there a sketchpad for Mac to control PS tools?

3. ADVANCED CMYK Color Correction Sites

4. Required - freelance multimedia designers London

5. Correction: perl GL interface site name

6. SVGA specs

7. Snakes: FTP site correction

8. TypeStyler 3 Beta Site Correction

9. OPEN/image TIPS: Attention Wang OPEN/image document imaging sites

10. monitor gamma correction / brightness correction

11. 7 new images on site - new site layout as well