Brushes

Post by MaD_Mm » Wed, 15 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Can i create my own odd brushes in photoshop..like the eye or the X
etc...or is there anywhere to get different brushes

Brushes

Post by Randy Gold » Wed, 15 Oct 1997 04:00:00

You can create your own brushes and download them from the net.

From the help text in Photoshop:

Select the part of the image you want to use as a custom brush. The brush
shape can be up to 1000 pixels by 1000 pixels in size. To be most
effective, the shape should appear on a solid white background.

To download go to Altavista and search on +photoshop +brushes +alf

says...

Quote:> Can i create my own odd brushes in photoshop..like the eye or the X
> etc...or is there anywhere to get different brushes

Randy Golden
Check out the hiking trails at
http://ngeorgia.com/trail/

Brushes

Post by Dennis Kristofi » Tue, 21 Oct 1997 04:00:00

A good question.If you find the answer please let me know too     TIA