Cybermesh filter wanted

Post by Adam Parson » Sat, 18 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Anyone know where I can get *mesh filter for PS 3.0 Mac or PC?
It converts a greyscale image into a 3d dxf file.

Thanks
Adam

Cybermesh filter wanted

Post by Billy White » Sun, 19 Nov 1995 04:00:00

> Anyone know where I can get *mesh filter for PS 3.0 Mac or PC?
> It converts a greyscale image into a 3d dxf file.

*mesh is sold by Knoll Software, and runs about $300, or so i
remember. It's quite nice - I've used it in the past on someone else's
system.

There's a demo on one of the Photoshop cd's - the ordering info was with it.

Cybermesh filter wanted

Post by Phillip Fin » Sun, 19 Nov 1995 04:00:00

>Subject: Re: *mesh filter wanted
>Date: 18 Nov 1995 03:54:15 GMT
>Publishers Toolbox, 1-800-390-0461, around 50 bucks.

A very cool plugin for those who can render 3-D.

create an dxf object of several thousand polygons. In a lot of cases, you're
better off creating the object in the modeller of your 3D program.

"The graveyards are full of indispensable men."
               --Charles de Gaulle

Cybermesh filter wanted

Post by Christopher LaBount » Sun, 19 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Publishers Toolbox, 1-800-390-0461, around 50 bucks.

1. Wanted: CyberMesh

I am looking for CyberMesh. If you know were I can get it or if you can
send it to me please do. Please don't send it to this address because I
am having problems with it. Send it here.

Thank you

  Dkrist.vcf
< 1K Download

2. easier hardcopy? / macros? / bug in replot / embedding perl in gnuplot

3. Wanted: Cybermesh

4. Graphic Card vs. CPUs

5. Wanted: CyberMesh

6. Movie BYU --> any other ray tracing format

7. FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS

8. New LW page is up

9. Has anyone used the Cybermesh aquire plugin?

10. Cybermesh - anyone used it?

11. CyberMesh