verlauf (german), an accurate black to gray linear change

verlauf (german), an accurate black to gray linear change

Post by Sigrun Gudjonsdotti » Fri, 05 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
I dont know the right word in english but Im trying to do a picture
with black to gray and have made linear change with one of the tools but
I cant get this change into my picture. This has to be very accurate
and I cant seem to find out how to do it. Under info/naviagtion/options
is my linear change but how do I get this in my picture????

Hope somebody can help?

--
Gruesse/ Regards / Kveejur
                                  Sigrn

  sigrun.vcf
< 1K Download

verlauf (german), an accurate black to gray linear change

Post by Daniel Glass, Ferdinandgrupp » Fri, 05 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hi!
bin mir nicht sicher, ob ich das verstanden habe....
Du willst einen verlauf von grau auf schwarz in photoshop machen und weisst
nicht wie?
Ich kann dir garantiert helfen, aber bitte die frage nochmal in deutsch.

Daniel :)

Quote:>Hi,
>I dont know the right word in english but Im trying to do a picture
>with black to gray and have made linear change with one of the tools but
>I cant get this change into my picture. This has to be very accurate
>and I cant seem to find out how to do it. Under info/naviagtion/options
>is my linear change but how do I get this in my picture????

>Hope somebody can help?

>--
>Gruesse/ Regards / Kveejur
>                                  Sigrn
>                                       xxx

1. linear and non-linear gray level transformation.

Hello everyone,

I am trying to implement a gray-level transformation function. I have to
do a linear and a non-linear one. The non-linear is going to be the
I'=(I)^g (a.k.a. gamma correction). But what about the linear? Can
someone give me a straightforward example of a linear gray-level
transformation?
Thank you

2. CorelDraw gesucht

3. linear key animation with super black

4. Advice needed on coding 24bit & 32bit Bitmap handling in Windows

5. German: PageMaker 6.5 / Black&White-Document

6. Ulead Develops New MPEG Codec Using MAIN CONCEPT SDK

7. convert old jpeg gray scale image to black and white tif

8. Replace hair gray to black

9. convert gray scale image to black and white

10. How to change spline default to Linear

11. Changing Standard in Corel Draw 8 German Version

12. Changing black to pantone in Illustrator