How do I center print????

Post by Troels Leth Peterse » Mon, 17 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Hi...

How do I center a picture, when i print it from Photoshop 3.05 ??
The papersize is A5 (105mmx148,5mm)..

If you know how, please mail me. This is urgent! The picture is the
backside of a birthday invitation (my mom's :\\).

//Troels

Please answer in my mailbox!

How do I center print????

Post by j.delgros » Mon, 17 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Quote:>Hi...

>How do I center a picture, when i print it from Photoshop 3.05 ??
>The papersize is A5 (105mmx148,5mm)..

>If you know how, please mail me. This is urgent! The picture is the
>backside of a birthday invitation (my mom's :\\).

>//Troels

>Please answer in my mailbox!

 actually, to me, anyway, one of photoshop's most annoying habits is
that it centers every image ion the page.  Make sure you have the proper
paper size selected in the print dialog.

jn