Extensis Tools Compatibility

Post by Peter Star » Sun, 31 May 1998 04:00:00

The folks at Extensis sent out this message last night - thought you'd
all be interested:

As an Extensis customer you will be happy to know that all Extensis
products are now Photoshop 5.0 compatible. You can download the latest
versions off of our web site for free. These updates are available for
all Extensis Photoshop plug-ins including: Intellihance 3.0.2, Mask Pro
1.0, PhotoFrame 1.0, and PhotoTools 2.0.2.

Simply visit the Extensis site at http://products.extensis.com/updates/
to get your FREE download.

For additional information on Extensis please visit
http://www.extensis.com/

For Extensis Customer Service please call 1-800-796-9798.

--
- Peter

Extensis Tools Compatibility

Post by D. Evanso » Mon, 01 Jun 1998 04:00:00

But only if you are using the US version. The International English version
and others is not available yet. I have been told by Extensis that if you
have the codes for the other versions they will not work with the US
version. I guess the rest of us will have to wait.

Dave

>The folks at Extensis sent out this message last night - thought you'd
>all be interested:

>As an Extensis customer you will be happy to know that all Extensis
>products are now Photoshop 5.0 compatible. You can download the latest
>versions off of our web site for free. These updates are available for
>all Extensis Photoshop plug-ins including: Intellihance 3.0.2, Mask Pro
>1.0, PhotoFrame 1.0, and PhotoTools 2.0.2.

>--
>- Peter

1. Extensis Vector Tools

Does Anybody knows where  can i  download the Extensis Vector Tools ? Please
send me your E-mail

2. How to tessellate a Bezier surface?