About two months ago I posted a message to this group in regards to a new
image viewer that I have developped. Since I received some great responses,
I am taking the liberty of posting another message letting the interested
parties know that a new version of Visere is now available at:
Again, some of the nicer features of this software are:
- absolutely free for business and personal use
- dockable toolbars and thumbnail support (including resizing of thumbnails)
- full printing support with the ability to print multiple files
- ability to associate/de-associate images with Visere
- basic edit commands such as cut, copy, crop, and paste
- very fast, especially for JPEG files.
- support for lossless rotate of JPEG files.
- support for batch rename and convert
Again, I appreciate any feedback, or comments you can provide on the new
image viewer. I would be especially interested in any feature requests.
You can write me directly at: darian_at_dmmd.net.
Thank you very much for all of your attention!