Image Viewer

Post by Darian Muresa » Sat, 31 May 2003 12:51:21

Hello Group,

About two months ago I posted a message to this group in regards to a new
image viewer that I have developped.  Since I received some great responses,
I am taking the liberty of posting another message letting the interested
parties know that a new version of Visere is now available at:

http://www.dmmd.net/Products

Again, some of the nicer features of this software are:

- absolutely free for business and personal use
- dockable toolbars and thumbnail support (including resizing of thumbnails)
- full printing support with the ability to print multiple files
- ability to associate/de-associate images with Visere
- basic edit commands such as cut, copy, crop, and paste
- very fast, especially for JPEG files.
- support for lossless rotate of JPEG files.
- support for batch rename and convert

Again, I appreciate any feedback, or comments you can provide on the new
image viewer.  I would be especially interested in any feature requests.
You can write me directly at: darian_at_dmmd.net.

Thank you very much for all of your attention!
Sincerely yours,
Darian Muresan

1. Image viewer for plain binary images

I have a plain binary image with following specification.

Resolution: 256 X 256 8 bits/pixel monochrome.

I am looking for a shareware or freeware image viewer for WIN95 by which
I can read this image.

--> Please note that this image is in plain binary format and not in any
standard format like TIFF or GIF.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

V.P.Patel

2. Help Required please

3. Image viewer which handles wavelet compressed images?

4. Open EPS containing fonts

5. image controls on image viewer?

6. MipMap Images for Image Viewer

7. Image Viewer for several image formats

8. Envision Image Library / Wang Image Viewer

9. Image Viewer

10. Free Image Viewer Software