Computer file to slide/negative output

Post by C.H.Li » Sun, 25 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Hi all,

Accura Digital Imaging is a service bureau that provide 35mm slide and
negative output service. We accept most file formats, with no minimum
charge and a special rate for digital camera users.

Limited free samples are available upon request.

For details, please visit us at:

http://www.glink.net.hk/~accura

Regards,
C.H.Ling

1. Computer file to slide/negative output

Hi all,

Accura Digital Imaging is a service bureau that provide 35mm slide and
negative output service. We accept most file formats, with no minimum
charge and a special rate for digital camera users.

Limited free samples are available upon request.

For details, please visit us at:

http://www.glink.net.hk/~accura

Regards,
C.H.Ling

2. PYRAMIDS 2nd

3. Debabelizer & Paint Alchemy

4. Skin tones color questions

5. Digital image file to slide/negative output

6. Slide/Negative Output service

7. Slide/Negative Output/Scanning Service

8. RECOMMENDATION WANTED: Color Slide/Negative Film for Computer Displays