Embroidery ?

Post by Guido Kluets » Sat, 19 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I'm looking for a filter, an action or a good tutorial to make an
embroidery out of type.
Any ideas where I will find it?

Thanks

--
Guido Kluetsch

Embroidery ?

Post by Guido Kluets » Wed, 23 Feb 2000 04:00:00

> There is a book that has a tutorial for this.  It is called:

> Photoshop Type Magic 2

> You may find a copy in your local library.

Thanks for your tip,
but I don't think that I will find it here in a german library.

--
Guido Kluetsch

1. Please help: from scanned image to embroidery !

Can somebody help me?
My mother wants to make some embroideries from pictures of children and
dogs...
So I'm looking for a way to convert a scanned image, say a photograph, into
an embroidery pattern, which basically is the same image mapped on a raster
made of symbols.

Does anybody have any experience with applications like this? Where can I
find/buy this kind of software?

Thnx in advance!

Ronny

2. Deteriming convexity of a polygonal hull

3. Converting Bernina Embroidery Files.art

4. Reccomendation for pencil test software

5. Embroidery file format for Husqvarna Sewing machines

6. job Looking

7. Quark -> EDS (Embroidery) Query

8. blending and reflection

9. Computer-driven embroidery system driver/information?

10. Cross-stitch / embroidery patterns

11. Have any of you done embroidery?

12. Embroidery Software?

13. Please help: from scanned image to embroidery !