ART art ART art ART ART ART ART ART WEB SITE

ART art ART art ART ART ART ART ART WEB SITE

Post by Jamfoo » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

dug upWow. Just checked out your site. It was really, really fast. I have a
T3 line, I only turned my back for 3 and half hours and the home page had
almost finnished downloading.
Also the quality was superb. Did you use a quality setting of around 2%?
Well it looks like you did.

Listen Mr Spam, don't send your 21k html spam *here. We don't want it.
If tossers like you must exist and use ngs, use plain text. Prat.

Your web site sucks big time. Why would anyone want to see into your
worthless existence?

Get lost LOST LOST LOST lost * off web site.