REQ: Pattern overlay for text (PS 6)

Post by Therside » Fri, 31 May 2002 08:17:33

Hello all,

Just a quick request for some links so I could get some new pattern overlays
for my text work.  Thanks much in advance.

Thersides

1. I need a Rainbow pattern for PS 5.5 to apply to text

I would like to apply a rainbow pattern (the colors of the spectrum blended)
to apply to text as a pattern in PS 5.5. I know how to do it, but is there a
rainbow gif or jpg file that I can use to simply set the pattern with?
Please give any references (URL that might have a rainbow image). or
suggestions on finding one.

2. Help! Crap question...

3. PS 6 layer styles - pattern overlay - how can I create new pattern files??

4. would you be my friend?

5. Attn: Posters using NETSCAPE!!

6. Pattern Overlay

7. Rotation with 3 angles, like in lightwave?

8. Outlining text in PS 3.0/Text Wizard info?

9. Batch tool to overlay text onto 5,000 JPEG images

10. Write Text in Overlay

11. How do you overlay text on image?

12. Vector Text/Shape inversion overlay