embossing for web

Post by Grant Ashbaug » Fri, 28 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I'm having a problem trying to emboss an image for a web page.  It
looks great at thousands of colours but at 256 it looks like garbage.
Any solutions?

        Thanks!
                        Grant

embossing for web

Post by Andrew Robinso » Mon, 03 Mar 1997 04:00:00

When you save the file, use an adaptive palette.  This seems to work very
well for me.  Unfortunately I do not understand the technicalities of this.
 I am about to post a question to find out though.

Andy Robinson

Quote:> I'm having a problem trying to emboss an image for a web page.  It