Vertical text in Windows 3.05

Post by Guy Lent » Mon, 02 Sep 1996 04:00:00

I remember a recent tip in Adobe magazine about adding a line to the
photos30.ini file that corrects a bug with vertical text alignment, but I
can't find it. Anyone know what it is?

Post by Andy » Mon, 02 Sep 1996 04:00:00

> I remember a recent tip in Adobe magazine about adding a line to the
> photos30.ini file that corrects a bug with vertical text alignment, but I
> can't find it. Anyone know what it is?

Yep.
Put this line somewhere in the photos30.ini:
RealVerticalText=1

Andy
--
______________________________________
Why do you want to go anywhere today?

1. Help - printing - 3.05 - windows

I need some help trying to figure why my version 3.05 for windows
totally refuses to print anything !  I'm not trying to do anything fancy
here, just sending to a networked HP4.  I need some proofs and all I get
is a blank page !  Does anybody have a clue ????

Mark Z. in NC...

2. snakes, tubes, etc...

3. Need upgrade from 3.0 to 3.05 for Windows

4. Are you looking for hardware or software?

5. adobe 3.05 windows 95 and memory

6. more newsgroups

7. PS 3.05 (Windows) minor quirks

8. Judgement