Mandelbulb Movie

Post by Penan » Mon, 19 Apr 2010 18:57:27

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3x4uJJqs_w

http://vimeo.com/10740680

Credit goes to http://www.thealphablenders.com/2010/04/life-is-strange/

PS. Could someone share this with the folks on the comp.soft-
sys.math.maple and the comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica newsgroups
please?

I am using googlegroups and they don't permit me to crosspost to more
than 5 newsgroups.

Thank you !

Mandelbulb Movie

Post by Sjouke Burr » Tue, 20 Apr 2010 00:22:01

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3x4uJJqs_w

> http://vimeo.com/10740680

> Credit goes to http://www.thealphablenders.com/2010/04/life-is-strange/

> PS. Could someone share this with the folks on the comp.soft-
> sys.math.maple and the comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica newsgroups
> please?

> I am using googlegroups and they don't permit me to crosspost to more
> than 5 newsgroups.

> Thank you !

So Google does at least ONE thing right.....

1. Movie Movie Driver(s)

Hello...I was wondering if there is anyone out there kind enough to send
me the extensions for the Sigma Designs MOVIE MOVIE video input card?   I
have swapped it out from my Centris 610 and put it into my 7100...The guys
from apple and Insignia told me this WILL work, but I have apparently
forgotten where I put the disks...I just need the ScreenEdit driver.  I
still have the video and audio Movie Movie extensions...
THANKS
Mark Smith

2. Computer Graphics Resource Database

3. converting QT Mac movies to Windows movies ?

4. Fill algorithm for a spherical surface

5. Ever used Movie Movie?

6. DIGITAL roc@sho

7. Movie Movie vs. VideoSpigot

8. flash movie witin a movie

9. converting home movies to digital movies DVD or VCD

10. how do I convert TIFF movies into GIF movies?

11. Needed! Tool to convert Apple-QT-Movies to Windows-QT-Movies

12. NEW CG ANIMATED MOVIE!!!