1. Strange PDF behavior w. PS4
PS 4 (Mac) is a wonderful program, but I've come across a quirk that has
me scratching my head...
Saving a sample project (still in RGB mode) from within photoshop as a PDF
file I obtained a file size of 480k. If I instead print it to a
postscript file, then covert it to PDF using Adobe Distiller, the file
size halves to under 200k.
If I save a CMYK version of the same file as a PDF, the size balloons to
840k. and the colours distort as if saturation and contrast were upped to
the maximum. Going the postscript-Distiller route, the file aesthetics
are accurate, and the file size is a petite 160k.
I use PDF formatting all the time to send files cross-platform over the
internet. It would be handy to convert them directly in PS4, but given
the large file sizes and quirk with CMYK files I can't do this. Does
Adobe or anyone else have any input about this problem?
Photography by Randy Lagerway
Photography & Digital Imaging
2. CBR - VBR
3. FS: PS4 Manual & PS4 Wow Book/Windows
4. Texturing Models
5. FS: PS4 Manual & PS4 Wow Book
6. HELP! How do I force stupid Poser 3 to correctly export figures?
7. To PS4 or not to PS4?
8. Ray Tracing News, Vol. 10 No. 1 is out
9. PS4 Wow, Got PS4 today, (upgrade from PS 3.0.5)
10. strange picture or strange program ?
11. cursor problem - ps4
12. Problem w/ Wacom Tablet + PS4
13. Image Problem With PS4.0