KPT plugins

Post by Frederic Palar » Sat, 14 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Hello

Why doesn't run my KPT ?
It is right in my PhotoShop\Plugins directory.
Any idea???
ThanX
Amities,
Frederic Palarus - EKO~SOF RENNES, BRITTANY, FRANCE -
TEL: +33-9963.0279 FAX: +33-9963.9544

1. KPT plugins

I have Kpt3se Plugins, which came with Corel 7.0.  I recently purchased
PhotoShop 4.0 which only came with the demo.  I copied the filters to
the Adobe plugin folder but they will not work.  I am looking for a
suggestion or a possible solution to make them work with both
applications.  I would hate to have to purchase seperate plugins for
PhotoShop When there's already on my hard drive.  Oh btw, I even
installed them from the Corel 7 cd with no luck.  Any information will
be appreciated.

Forever Greatfull
M.Bee
P.S. My Email address is

2. The Irresistible, Classical Planet Theme

3. KPT plugins and Win NT 4.0

4. For Your Best Price on 3DS MAX

5. KPT plugins not installed right?

6. reading GIF89a format