Open EPS containing fonts

Post by Jerry Pea » Sat, 29 Jun 1996 04:00:00

I have a question: When opening a Photoshop EPS (created by "Freehand
5.5") which contains fonts, before rasterizing the image, Photoshop says
"Fonts not available on this machine" ....? The letters DO appear in the
subsequent new image, but why does it ask about the fonts ? I've tried it
with true type and post script fonts and I've even put an alias of the
fonts folder in the Photoshop application folder. But no joy. Any ideas ?

Jerry Peal

http://www.globalnet.co.uk/~twfish/

1. Can't make PDF when file contains an EPS

When my .p65 document contains an .eps from ArcView, it won't distill
into a .pdf.  It creates the PostScript file, and starts distilIing,
but crashes when it gets to the page with the graphic.  I tried saving
the ArcView file as a .cgm with the same results.  Any advice?

2. FS: New Dual Pentium Pro Workstations!!!

3. PSP7 won't properly open .pngs containing an alpha channel

4. What programs were used

5. Scaling Graphics containing fonts

6. Maya polygon count?

7. WANTED: TT-font or clipart containing footprints

8. Scaling Graphics containing fonts

9. Announce: Font Fetch Supports Fonts in EPS Images

10. Announce: Font Fetch for QXP Opens Missing Fonts!

11. problems opening an EPS in PS 2.5