Selection crop problem

Post by Volta » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I make selection that have a perfect edge ( no antialasing or pixel
stepping) I can then use this selection to crop (can choose crop from the
menu) but If I save this selection then save the file, reopen it to finish
my work I can load the selection but I can not use this selection to crop.
Why, I use to be able to do it in early versions. I'm using 5.5
Thx for the help

1. 7.02 Crop to selection problem

When I use "Crop to selection" in PSP 7.02, the new image has a very narrow
border in the background colour. Needless to say this is rather annoying.

I have not noticed this with other versions of PSP and I cannot find a way
to stop this occuring. Anyone else had this or know the solution??

2. Inventor, SoXtClipboard

3. PSP6 Crop to selection problems

4. Hotel recommendations for SIGGRAPH

5. Demo ?

6. Crop to selection

7. Turbo Charge Your Pager.!!!!!

8. Selection a la Crop

9. Crop to Selection in v7.04

10. Image>Crop to Selection Not Working

11. crop to selection??

12. Repeating the selection and cropping of an area