Service urgently required

Post by Mike Hughe » Wed, 21 Aug 1996 04:00:00

I am urgently looking for someone who is based in the UK, with the
facility to output an AVI movie to video tape (Betacam SP if possible).

Our equipment in house has gone down due to overheating, and we have a
job that must be completed this week, or at the latest, next Tuesday.

If anyone is has a setup capable of outputing to broadcast quality, and
would like to get involved, please either email me asap, or call me in
person on: 0385.312965.

--
Mike Hughes

1. Service urgently required

I am urgently looking for someone who is based in the UK, with the
facility to output an AVI movie to video tape (Betacam SP if possible).

Our equipment in house has gone down due to overheating, and we have a
job that must be completed this week, or at the latest, next Tuesday.

If anyone is has a setup capable of outputing to broadcast quality, and
would like to get involved, please either email me asap, or call me in
person on: 0385.312965.

--
Mike Hughes

2. I am looking for a job...

3. Contract Cinematic Artist Needed

4. Q: deriving new IL operator

5. MAC to TV/VIDEO URGENTLY REQUIRED

6. Graphic Designers Based in Mumbai Urgently Required

7. FREELANCER URGENTLY REQUIRED!

8. Urgently require Mesh...

9. 2D Animators Urgently Required