Invitation to new digital art gallery

Post by K Childe » Mon, 07 Dec 1998 04:00:00

After a lot of late nights and no small irritation over really really
lame web page building packages, I've finally got it together into
something I can let people see.

http://members.xoom.com/kchilders/gallery.htm

Your comments are most welcome.

K. Childers

1. New Art Gallery - Tehan's Art Gallery (Digital Art and Movies)

Hi
I am relatively new to the world of digital art, but I am really excited

and anxious to learn more.  Please check out some of my orignal
efforts.  Any and all critiques and comments will be much appreciated.
The address is:
http://members.tripod.com/~tehan_25
Thanks for your time
Tehan

2. anyone use DEC 1152 printer? Why so cheap?

3. New 3D digital art Gallery (surreal/abstract)

4. Wiring Dummy to Biped Objects

5. Tehan's Art Gallery (Digital Art and Movies)

6. 3DS and OS/2 Warp

7. A new homepage and a new gallery of 3D surreal art

8. New art, new gallery links..

9. Dancing Monkey Digital Art Gallery

10. Digital Art Gallery