Req: GIF Animation Plug-In

Post by Gilbert L » Mon, 10 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hi!
I would like to know if there is any plug-in which enable Photoshop
4.0 to create animated GIF? Thanks, send it to me at

Req: GIF Animation Plug-In

Post by Vince Da Styl » Mon, 10 Aug 1998 04:00:00

If anyone knows the answer, please post it.  I'd like to know as well.

> Hi!
> I would like to know if there is any plug-in which enable Photoshop
> 4.0 to create animated GIF? Thanks, send it to me at

Req: GIF Animation Plug-In

Post by No1Thin » Tue, 11 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I believe SPG Web Tools can do what you're asking for (aka turn Photoshop into
a Web graphics app). You can get more info at:
http://www.spg-net.com

>If anyone knows the answer, please post it.  I'd like to know as well.

>> Hi!
>> I would like to know if there is any plug-in which enable Photoshop
>> 4.0 to create animated GIF? Thanks, send it to me at

~me

Req: GIF Animation Plug-In

Get Adobe image ready.