comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro FAQ pointer

comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro FAQ pointer

Post by Anthony Argyri » Sun, 07 Jul 2002 18:32:34

Archive-name: graphics/paint-shop-pro
Posting-Frequency: Approximately Weekly

A not-so-newly revised FAQ is available at

http://www.alphageo.com/psp/faq.html

The old location is now just a symbolic link.  Please change your
bookmarks to the new address.

Anyone wishing to assist with the FAQ, preferably by providing more
useful questions with answers, feel free to email me at:

section, drawing technique.

Anthony Argyriou
c.g.a.psp FAQ developer

Post by Anthony Argyri » Sun, 14 Jul 2002 19:24:16

Archive-name: graphics/paint-shop-pro
Posting-Frequency: Approximately Weekly

A not-so-newly revised FAQ is available at

http://www.alphageo.com/psp/faq.html

The old location is now just a symbolic link.  Please change your
bookmarks to the new address.

Anyone wishing to assist with the FAQ, preferably by providing more
useful questions with answers, feel free to email me at:

section, drawing technique.

Anthony Argyriou
c.g.a.psp FAQ developer
http://www.alphageo.com/psp/faq.html

1. comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro FAQ pointer

Archive-name: graphics/paint-shop-pro
Posting-Frequency: Approximately Weekly

A not-so-newly revised FAQ is available at

http://www.alphageo.com/psp/faq.html

The old location is now just a symbolic link.  Please change your
bookmarks to the new address.

Anyone wishing to assist with the FAQ, preferably by providing more
useful questions with answers, feel free to email me at:

section, drawing technique.

Anthony Argyriou
c.g.a.psp FAQ developer
http://www.alphageo.com/psp/faq.html

2. Course in multimedia/visualization

3. What is the .VPM files

4. Subroutines to display images (gif/pcx/or blk)

5. drawing splines