Matrox 3D accelerator doesn't work with NFS 3

Matrox 3D accelerator doesn't work with NFS 3

Post by Konstanti » Fri, 16 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hello
I installed the new need for speed 3 but the 3D accelerator from my
matrox mystique doesn't work with this game. I checked everything, the
accelerator in enable but the Game said I don't have one??

Can someone helps me?
TIA
Konstantin

1. Real time 3d preview doesn't doesn't work

What drivers/video card is necessary to be able to see my models rotate
real time in shaded view?

I have the Matrox Millenium G200 card rigth now.  I cant' afford some
multi-thousand dollar video card :(

Any comments please?

Thanks
Joe

2. portal engines

3. Matrox Milleniumfor pc doesn't work on my 7600

4. Raytracing gloss/translucency

5. 24bit video doesn't work with ATI Graphics accelerator

6. 'Flip' plugin for LW?

7. powerbase 3d doesn't work

8. 3D Object file format

9. QuickDraw 3D Doesn't Work on my 8500

10. 3D filter doesn't seem to work.....

11. 3d splotting doesn't work with 3.6 (224)

12. Cool 3D EMF/WMF import doesn't work

13. 3D -> 2D Still doesn't work