Illustrator 10 or Freehand 10

Post by Michel » Fri, 18 Jan 2002 20:20:06

I am looking for a package to update floor plans (images of floors
within buildings showing tenants and vacant units).  I need something
that is going to update the colour when I change the text applied to a
certain "unit".  We have been told that Illustrator does this, however
I wondered if anyone has any information or advice as to which would
be the best.  I will also be using it to create graphics for use with
Dreamweaver documents.

Thanks

1. freehand 10 vs illustrator 10

I would greatly appreciate any advice from users of Freehand 10 and
Illustrator 10 as to which of these two products they think is better. I
need to buy one of them soon.
Thank you all very much ahead of time.
Luis

2. How to use internal PLOTTER font with Corel Draw 6?

3. vend 10*octanes , 10 indigo (ecran dispo)

4. HELP: Resolution on NEC xv-15 with 7500

5. - Major automotive website (Posted 23/10/2000 13:23:10.690)

6. to use OpenGL

7. unable to read the file [2500:10:10]

8. Pros/Cons of Maya vs. Lightwave??

9. Inkjet printing and Freehand 10